Will we be staying here

Changes may be coming to this board. Your opinion counts...post it in these forums
Schills Mighty Ankle
Hot Dawg

10 Dec 2008, 15:23 #1

at this URL or will we need to change things
<br>

auntiepatti
Hot Dawg

10 Dec 2008, 16:44 #2

Our goal is to stay at this URL. If that were to be different we would certainly make an announcement.
Life will always throw you curves, just keep fouling them off... the right pitch will come, but when it
does, be prepared to run the bases. ~Rick Maksian

Schills Mighty Ankle
Hot Dawg

10 Dec 2008, 16:49 #3

ok Thanks Patti
<br>

bartlettkidz
Hot Dawg

10 Dec 2008, 19:25 #4

Plus we took the "hell no, we won't go" stance, Scott! Image
Nancy & the Bartlett Kidz

"Everybody has something to prove each year. Everybody has a responsibility in this game. Even the batboy." David
Ortiz

zimmerolls
RemDawg

28 Feb 2009, 18:28 #5

Yes it is true we will be staying here! Jerry's partner in crime John O'Rourke is letting us stay here at this MB.
Jerry will not be part of the MB any longer and anyone who would like can go over to sawxheads. John understands that for some of us you can teach an old dawg new tricks and that
we'd rather stay put. We will be keeping the archives and the content. The RR stuff will be archived once we make the switch (prior to the season starting)
we will likely be known as: New England Fan-Attic.

We will have discussions on:

The Boston Red Sox

The New England Patriots

The Boston Celtics

The Boston Bruins

New Englands Minor League teams

and all the usual stuff on topic and off

We hope to increase the readership and participation have guest chats and other info. Some get together's and
generally

HAVE FUN!

Now what we need from you!

We need help with transitioning so if someone could help us with a banner. We were originally trying to find Billy (famous Billy with the wonderful game
threads) to help with that but haven't had any luck finding that doggy anywhere and so if you know how to do that sort of thing have some interesting ideas
please p.m. myself, Patti or Steve. We are looking to represent all New England teams with the focus on our beloved RS so any ideas, photo's original
artwork that you think might work would be fantastic...and oh by the way, we need it yesterday. So don't be shy cuz we are desperate Image We can only pay
you in woofs and thanks and give kudo's to you in the end but you'll be famous among you fellow fan-attics Image

If you have any ideas or suggestions for us please post in this thread! Also this isn't an us or them sort of thing.
Post on one, post on both, post anywhere you choose. We are just thankful to be staying here at home. Thanks guys for support and friendship. Many of us have
been on one hell of a ride for six years together and I'm just glad that we'll get to continue!

Sue

zimmerolls
RemDawg

01 Mar 2009, 21:03 #6

Good News! Billy is going to do the banner for us! Image

I'm totally jacked!

mlindak2003
Rem Pup

02 Mar 2009, 00:31 #7

Hope you can use this - I took this in '04 (I think) It's my screen background.

Linda

Glad we're staying - and hope to catch up real soon in either chat of in threads.

skyeblueyes
Hot Dawg

02 Mar 2009, 13:51 #8

Glad we are staying...Thanks John!!!

Dee

<br>

WoostahBonnie
Rem Pup

02 Mar 2009, 14:13 #9

"There's no place like home."

"I kept saying it and clicked my heels three times. And just like that, I was home."

kmwgrace
Dawg in Training

02 Mar 2009, 15:51 #10

I was about to volunteer to see if I could help but it sounds like Billy has taken the helm... thanks man!
~ Kate :)

Let's go Red Sox!