2009 Celtics post season

stevenunderwood
Dawg in Training

18 Apr 2009, 20:30 #1

Celtics lose the first game of the series in overtime allowing Chicago to steal the home court advantage they worked all season to get.
Steven P. Underwood, DNRC

Whitinsville, MA

sbukoski
Hot Dawg

20 Apr 2009, 17:45 #2

Without KG, I think this team will not go far. They should get by the Bulls, though it didn't look that way after the other day. But no way they make the
finals.
"I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me, and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you ... we are in charge of our Attitudes"

- Charles Swindoll

stevenunderwood
Dawg in Training

21 Apr 2009, 14:32 #3

It took a last seconds 3 pointer to put the Bulls away last night, but they did it. The series is tied 1-1 going to Chicago for 2. Seeing the way they are
playing without KG, I think they NEED to take one of these in Chicago. I do not see a backs to the wall, we need to win every game, type series win for them
this year. Hopefully we will not need to test my theory and if they do, I hope I'm wrong.

Go Celtics.
Steven P. Underwood, DNRC

Whitinsville, MA

auntiepatti
Hot Dawg

21 Apr 2009, 20:31 #4

Quite the ending last night!

Go Celtics!

Anyone seen Joan around lately...hmmmm...
Life will always throw you curves, just keep fouling them off... the right pitch will come, but when it
does, be prepared to run the bases. ~Rick Maksian

sbukoski
Hot Dawg

26 Apr 2009, 20:23 #5

Series tied at 2. I don't know if it's because Pierce is old, but he just refuses to drive anymore. All he does is take jump shots. It drives me
absolutely crazy!
"I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me, and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you ... we are in charge of our Attitudes"

- Charles Swindoll

sbukoski
Hot Dawg

01 May 2009, 11:03 #6

WOW!!! I know it's been said everywhere you look, but this has been one of the most exciting series I've ever seen. I thought last years Hawks series
was something special, but this puts that to shame. I have to give a lot of credit to Chicago. Those guys are giving 100% every minute of every game. The
Celtics lack of any bench presence is a huge weakness, and the age of Pierce and Allen can't be helping any.

I hope they win game 7, but even if they don't, this has been one hell of a series.

- Charles Swindoll

sbukoski
Hot Dawg

05 May 2009, 02:31 #7

How the Celtics managed to make this a game is beyond me. That was some of the ugliest basketball I've seen them play all year. Poor discipline. Poor
decision making. Poor all around.

- Charles Swindoll

sbukoski
Hot Dawg

09 May 2009, 01:39 #8

Can we start House instead of Pierce or Allen? Both have been nothing short of putrid in this series so far.

- Charles Swindoll

bartlettkidz
Hot Dawg

17 May 2009, 20:24 #9

It all comes down to tonight - at least for this series...

GO CELTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nancy & the Bartlett Kidz

"Everybody has something to prove each year. Everybody has a responsibility in this game. Even the batboy." David
Ortiz

SoxFan57
RemDawg

17 May 2009, 21:10 #10

come on boys lets win this and move on.
I support two teams...the Red Sox and whoever beats the Yankees!.

"If you don't stand behind our troops, you are welcome to stand in front of them"

If you're reading this thank a teacher

If you're reading this in english thank a veteran